Monday, January 11, 2010

DT Goals

Goals from last year (for DI class)

1. Mess around using photoshop (specifically photo editing, I guess?)
>Yep. Accomplished.

2. Mess around using inDesign
(I still don't really know what that is really like)
>Nope. Didn't even touched it yet. And I still don't know what it's really like.

3. Mess around using Acess (I am not serious)
>Yes, I was not serious

4-10 Anything interesting would be fine.
>Yep. Totally accomplished.
.

4 comments:

Mr.Marcon said...

Hi Iris, what does DI stand for? and like I mentioned earlier, your new look blog is more "user friendly".. I wonder what happened to my comment from last week?? any ideas, I remember posting it.. where did it go?

Mr.Marcon said...

Hi Iris, I noticed that you only have visitors from Taiwan, can you beat the virtual bushes and find someone outside of Taiwan to comment on your blog.. just trying to make your ideas global, even if it is to one more country

IRiS said...

Mr. Marcon,
DI stands for Design & Technology, and I hope it will be stated as Design & Technology on transcripts as well.
And the comment you posted last time was posted on the previous post (entitled "Webpage Renewal") of this post (scorll down).

IRiS said...

Oh, no, wait it's DT, not DI :P